Coming from a family of business owners, Mathieu has a passion for analysing situations, studying accounts and data, finding solutions and designing new paths. These are actually crucial to help a company to get out of crises or to achieve the desired business growth and development.
Mathieu has gained experience in audit/finance analysis at KPMG and Grant Thornton, his systems and processes improvement skills at Siemens Finance China, where the main focus was to improve the efficiency of the company’s processes. Mathieu developed his cost control and marketing abilities when working for the South African Embassy in Paris.
His skills and love for business improvement led him naturally to Management Consulting. Mathieu’s areas of specialization are:
- Business Diagnostics
- Change Management
- Business Improvement
- Board Meeting Attendance and Advice
- Business Valuation
- IP Valuation
- 3-way Forecasting and Consolidation – P&L, BS, Cash Flow
- Team Advisory Board
- Business & Strategy Planning, Transition Planning
Mathieu is actively working with clients involved in a wide range of industries – mining, engineering, retail, wholesale, professional services, manufacturing, chemicals, construction, finance and IT.
- MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship – Rouen Business School, France
- B Bus – Chulalongkorn
- University of Bangkok, Thailand
- Project Management Certificate, France