Stewart grew up on his family farming properties north of Perth. The farming background he believes gives him the long term perspective on matters. He began his Accounting career in 1991 with a chartered firm whilst completing his studies full time.
He graduated from Curtin with an offer of honours but decided to get straight into a second tier firm in West Perth. Working his way up through two second tier firms he joined the Perth ROCG office in 1999.
Since then he has gained a vast range of experience in the following areas;
- Tax Consulting, Planning & Business Advisory with large High Net Wealth groups
- Business and Strategic Planning including implementation and monitoring.
- Board involvements
- Property Developments and Syndication
- Finance and equity raising
- Financial Planning including investments, super, personal insurances, finance, and estate planning.
- Member, Certified Practising Accountants (CPA)
- B Business (Accounting & Tax) – Curtin University
- Registered Tax Agent